Guy Time

>> Wednesday, September 15, 2010


My husband never really asks for much when it comes to my crafting.  So when he said  "can't you make something retro cool without any flowery crap all over it"...I knew I had a challenge.  Trying to fit some guy style into my line that's dedicated to bringing out the retro glam in the everyday girl, well it took me a minute to digest.

Then I realized most of my glam girls have dapper men...so I'm working on a retro collection for those guys!


Why not have a little man chic right?


My dad loves the money clips...


And the guys at my hubby's work love the flasks.

Hopefully my man is happy now :)

2 comments:

Aurora September 15, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Love the flasks!! They look amazing! What man doesn't need a good retro flask :)

Gina October 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM  

I made some super cute coasters for my brother and sister in law using both the mini-trailer paper and the retro dot-and-line paper too! Check out the how-to right here
http://temporary-nest.blogspot.com/2010/07/diy-project-coasters.html