Channeling Emma Pillsbury...

>> Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I am a gleek...but mostly just to see what Emma Pillsbury will be wearing every episode.  I am in LOVE with her style and I am now adding some accessories to my shop which are totally inspired by her look!

I'm starting with sweater clips...omg how much do I love these.  You can make your own super easy with a pair of clip on earrings and a little bit of chain but I am adding my fabulous fabric flowers and vintage rhinestone to the clips in my shop.

More Emma goodies to come!

3 comments:

Gina October 19, 2010 at 7:56 AM  

Oh how cute!! I am always on the look-out for these!What a great idea to make them with clip-on earrings!!

Dita Maulani October 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Lovely idea! I think I'm going to make one with my teaching outfit. Thanks for inspiration!

Dita

Anonymous November 14, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

So cute!! I'm now on the hunt for vintage clip-on earrings!!